The Ceramics Center is a Unique Place to Celebrate!
Girls Night Out! - Just want to get some friends together? Make a night out of it and grab some dinner in the NewBo district, then head to TCC for a night creating a pot or a glass platter. You can even bring in some wine. This is a great way to have some fun with friends and create something special!
Holiday Events - whether its a birthday party or a specific holiday, we can come up with an idea that will make it a day to remember.
Family Events - we can put together an event that is relevant to the time of year, holiday or your specific family. Just tell us what your ideas are and we can make it happen!
Bachelorette/Bachelor Parties - give your bride or groom-to-be a memorable night.
Bridal or Baby Showers - celebrate the parents-to-be with a fun and interactive shower.
The cost is $25.00 per adult with a $150 minimum (6 people)
Parties typically last 2 hours-with approximately 30 minutes for meet and greet time, and 30 minutes for snacks/wine (you provide). The rest of the time is for creating art with help from our instructors.
We provide the clay, fun, personal instructors, some decorations and the space--you just bring the food and drink (optional)
We offer four options for party projects: Glass Picture Frames, Glass Sun Catchers, Clay Garden Gnomes, Wheel Class (note: this option is only available during non adult class hours and with less than 13 people).
In order to allow for a private party space, we offer these parties on Friday and Saturday nights anytime after 4 pm. Please send us an email to inquire about weekday times available.
So how does this work?
1. Call or email us with your party idea-- and the date and time you have in mind.
2. Reserve your date and time with a credit card and a deposit of $60, refundable up to 72 hours until your party date. The rest of the amount is due on the party day.
3. Send out the invites! You provide the food and/or drinks for the party. If it is a 21 and over party, you may also bring along wine and/or beer-- we have stemless wine glasses for your use. Or ask us for a quote if you would like us to also provide the wine and appetizers.
4. Show up! We will have instructors just designated for your party. We will need to know the final number of guests 72 hours prior to the date, so that we can make sure we have enough instructors for your event.
5. Enjoy the fun, create art and then head home. We will even clean up!
6. Our kiln managers will then dry and fire your items. This process takes from 2-3 weeks. We will contact you when they are ready to be picked up from our facility.
Everyone loves a party at TCC!
Want more information? Fill out the form below and we will get back to you!
Please note that we require 2 weeks notice in order to schedule a party