"My daughter and her friends had a blast at her birthday party at TCC. It was so much fun!" - Anne
" Had my daughter's birthday party at TCC and it was a blast!! The kids really liked that they were able to create their own special piece....I would highly recommend anyone to book a party there and would even like to go back myself with my friends!! Can't wait to go back again!" --Stephanie
The perfect party venue AND activity for your child's birthday!
At our Birthday Parties, the party goers will work directly with an Artist Instructor for an Educational Creative Learning Experience--by working step by step to create an individual memento for each party guest.
We offer 3 different projects for your Child's birthday party activity
Create and Decorate: Project Options
Glass Bugs: the party goers will learn basic techniques of using warm glass to create glass insects--bugs, centipedes or even butterflies!
Fantasy Creatures or Zoo Animals: this is a hand building party format and a very popular option! Create dragons or mythological creatures, fairies, or even a sculpture of your dog.
Snake/Coil Bowls: A hand building project where the party goers can create a coil bowl or mug.
Now that you know which project you would like,
select your party package and preferred time:
Basic Party Option
One and a half hour project in the studio with an instructor (choose from options above) - for $120 with a maximum of 8 kids. Please note that food and drink are not allowed in the working studio area due to health and safety concerns. We offer two times for parties every Saturday:
Morning party from 10:30-12:00 pm
Afternoon party from 2:00-3:30 pm
Cost: $120 for a maximum of 8 kids
Expanded Party Option with Private Party Room
One and a half hour project with an instructor (choose from options above) - with a PRIVATE party room for an additional hour--with a maximum of 10 kids. Access to the private party room can be arranged day prior to the party and beverages, food and cake may be brought into the party room. This package is $170.
We offer two times for parties every Saturday:
Morning party from 10:30-12:00 pm with the party room 12:00-1:00 pm
Afternoon party from 2:00-3:30 pm with the party room from 3:30-4:30
Cost: $170 for up to 10 kids (each additional child is $15)
So how does this work?
1. Contact us by filling out the form below. Indicate your time and Saturday preference below. At least TWO WEEKS notice is required, so please contact us ASAP to schedule your birthday party.
2. After we have confirmed your date and time, we will direct you to reserve your date and time with a credit card and a $60 deposit, refundable up to 72 hours before your party date. If you plan to have more than the maximum number of guests for your chosen party option, each additional child is an additional $15. Please contact us if you plan to have more than the maximum number of guests for your chosen party option.
3. Send out the invites! We also recommend adding on the invite that they should bring along a large t-shirt to wear over their party clothes, because getting messy is half the fun!
4. Show up! We will have instructors designated just for your party to help move things along.
5. Enjoy the fun, create art and then head home. We will even do the clean up!
6. Our kiln managers will then dry and fire your items. This process takes from 2-3 weeks to properly dry and fire the works. We will contact you by email or phone when they are ready to be picked up from our facility.
Please fill out the form below to inquire about Saturday times available.
**Please note that program scheduling occurs Tuesday through Thursday. Please allow a week for us to processing your request.