TEAM BUILDING AT iCCGS
We have hosted team building events for groups from: Van Meter, Go Daddy, ACT, Ryan Corporation, GE Capitol and Rockwell Collins. Whether you are a small business or a corporation, we will create a project to fit YOUR team.
Team Building Events
Team bonding at TCC! Bring in your work group and spend a few hours having fun together creating something with clay or glass fusing. We offer a variety of projects and options to maximize your time together, out of the office.
Option 1- Individual Take Home
Bring in the team; learn together as a group how to throw on the wheel or create art with fused glass. Learn a new skill together at a similar pace but with individual works of art. Ideas could include a pen holder, coffee cup, business card holder or a glass light catcher for your office window.
Option 2 - Team Take Home
Create works of art in groups, work collaboratively to make a piece of art to hang in your office for everyone to enjoy. Work together to sketch a design for a cohesive idea, then discuss the steps on how to create it. Group projects could include: a large glass pieces to hang, Sgraffito plate that you create with slips, or create an assemblage sculpture from a variety of clay parts - a'la Picasso.
The cost is $25.00 per adult with a $150 minimum (6 people)
Corporate Team Building events last 2 hours
We provide the clay, fun, personal instructors, and the space.
No food or drink is allowed in the studio space.
So how does this work?
1. Call or email us with the date and time of your choice.
2. Reserve your date and time with a credit card and a retainer fee, refundable up to 48 hours until your party date. The entire amount is due on the day of the event.
3. Send out the email!
4. Show up! We will have instructors just designated for your event. We will need to know the final number of guests 72 hours prior to the date, so that we can make sure we have enough instructors for your event.
5. Enjoy the fun, create art and then head home. We will even clean up!
6. Our kiln managers will then dry and fire your items. This process takes from 2-3 weeks. We will contact you when they are ready to be picked up from our facility.
Team building at iCCGS!
The Ceramics Center and Glass Studio is located in the Cherry Building in the beautiful NewBo district,
329 10th Avenue SE, Suite 117, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
(phone) 319-365-9644 (email) email@example.com